Scottish Leader Whisky Digital In-Store Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of Scottish Leader Whisky and their immediate agency or supplier members are not eligible to participate.
2. Competition Period:
- The competition will run from 15th October 2023 to 31 December 2023.
3. How to Enter:
- To enter the competition, participants must:
- Visit a participating store.
- Scan the provided QR code to access the competition entry on WhatsApp.
- Follow the prompts to share a clear image of their proof of purchase of any bottle of Scottish Leader.
- One point five (1.5) gigabyte (1.5GB) worth of mobile data will be awarded to randomly selected entrants. (Data size may differ per winner depending on networks.)
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Winner Selection:
- Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries throughout the campaign.
- Once slips have been validated data will automatically be sent to the cell number of the entrant.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or fraudulent will be disqualified.
- Scottish Leader Whisky reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the competition.
- Scottish Leader Whisky reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the competition at any time.
7. Data and Privacy:
The Promoter may also process personal information about the participant for the additional purpose of marketing the Promoter’s goods directly to the participant in terms of the Promoter’s legitimate interest. This legitimate interest is based on the Promoter’s interest in informing the participant about the Promoter’s products in a way that is reasonable, fair, or acceptable in terms of relevant data protection laws, to the extent that those laws allow.
8. General Rules
- By taking part in this promotional competition, participants agree that they will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses, harm, damages, injury, claims, or actions related to this promotional competition. The Promoter is not liable for any failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- Force majeure. No party will be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- These rules, including the duration of this promotional competition, can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by the Promoter in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods the Promoter uses to reach a majority of potential participants.
- Income or other taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- South African laws govern this promotional competition.
- If the Promoter needs to, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, the Promoter may terminate this promotional competition immediately and without notice. If this happens participants will not have any claim against the Promoter.
- Contact Information: For any questions or concerns regarding the competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org